- Most of us worry too much.
- Many of Elder Bednar's answers included the "don't worry about it" phrase.
- Elder Bednar made forts in the dirt of the Oakland Temple construction pits.
- He's a local to the bay area, and while his parents were setting up for weddings/activities at the large stake center now adjacent to the temple, young David could be found playing in the dirt.
- "There are no jammies".
- Our culturally-induced perspective of eternal families is biased by mortality. We see "eternal family" as a mom, dad, and a few little kids fresh out of the bath, in clean, good-smelling jammies. We imagine each family in their own little hut.
- The "welding link" spoken of in D&C refers to the entire family of Adam and Eve. "There's only one hut."