Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sussing out the Summer


Watching tennis.


Spike and Mandy's wedding receptch.


The groomsdudes!


Getting tired of picture taking.



Water Canyon - WingMan wore us out.


Water Canyon - the only part with actual water.


Jake's endowment.


Landing on Angel's Landing.


Jake and I tested out his grandpa Eli's old canoe. This is up at Tony's Grove - it's way pretty up there, but the water is WAY cold. Canoe leaks.


See - this is the original paddle that Jake's grandpa made. I strapped the canoe to the top of my Volvo. Scratched it up a good bit. :)

2 comments:

bethany said...

You have had a good summer, holmes. I love the landing on angel's landing. There was at least a 65% chance that you wouldn't have landed it and fallen thousands of feet to your dramatic death. But thanks for the pic

Joe said...

Yeah, that picture scares me, I guess I really am the girl in my marriage, I would never have done that, in fact, I don't think I will ever climb to Angel's Landing ever again. But thanks for the pic

Oh, I don't know how to make it so our music doesn't refresh. Doesn't really bug me though