Saturday, November 14, 2009

Youtube and USU Guitar

Over the past couple months, I've been adding videos to my youtube channel. They're videos from the tribute concerts we've been doing up here with USU Guitar. My channel is listed under "kaumatuaeli". And if you're lazy like me, this should send you right there:


The two songs I played in are "Gravedigger" (Dave Matthews Tribute) and "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" (Beatles Tribute). Some sound balancing was off here and there, but overall they sound alright. It's just my camera's recording, so it's not that fancy (Gravedigger had some great bass guitar that my camera hardly picked up).

So there you have it. I'm alive. Still goofing around and getting through school.

1 comment:

mammasweet said...

Well, I want my own concert sometime.
Where's the accordian?