Friday, October 10, 2008

The Big (not who to marry) Decision

So I got my answer - I thought it'd require more work, but it came rather readily.

I'll decline Autoliv's offer. This upcoming week I'll need to be signing forms and whatnot to get ready to work with Dr. Ban and Dr. Nielson. It makes sense in that I'll be in Logan - not driving Sardine Canyon during the winter months. Also - I'm sure Autoliv would require a certain number of hours per week - 30 +, I'd wager - that I won't be able to do during a masters... if I'm to continue any socializing.

So that's the story for now.

5 comments:

mammasweet said...

Good decision, I've been praying for you. When are you coming down? I'm dating an engineer. Mom

Eli Wilson said...

Haven't you learned anything from your youngest boy? Never date an engineer. We're terrible communicators- and we're weird.

mammasweet said...

That's true - but he is a great dancer.

Min and Mary said...

Mother. Smitten.

rachelle said...

ELLIE, I need you to stop philandering about and get your anus down here to SLC and make yourself useful. I am having computer issues and I need desparately to get into rugby. Two things you conveniently know a smidge about. Yep, you're super powers are finally needed by the sane world!